A cookie is a small file stored in your Web browser when you visit a website. The main purpose of a cookie is to have the website remember when you come back to it. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, custom-made contents, usage stats, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The goal of a cookie is to adapt web content to your personal profile and needs; without cookies, website services will decrease considerably.
Should you like to learn more about cookies, information they keep, how to delete or disable them, etc., please click here.
Cookies used in this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies to guarantee that blog comments are written by human, not robots. Therefore, fighting spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: stores cookies to build statistics of traffic and visits to this website. When visiting this website you agree to Google’s treatment of your personal information. Therefore, any inquiries related to this must be directed to Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you may click on Share or Like buttons.
Cookies deletion or disabling
You have the right to disable or delete cookies from our website at any time. The way you do it will vary depending upon the browser you use. A quick guide for the most popular browsers follows.
- This web or their legal representatives are not responsible for the content nor the truthfulness of third-parties privacy policies mentioned in our cookies policy.
- Web browser are tools that store cookies; therefore, you must disable or delete cookies from them. This web nor their legal representatives can guarantee the browsers’ appropriate or inappropriate handling of cookies.
- Sometimes, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser remembers your decision of not accepting them.
- For any doubts or inquiries regarding this cookies policy do not hesitate to contact us through the Contact Us section.