We have already completed the following feasibility actions: technological feasibility, work plan for Phase II and an assessment of the market, business model, risks, IPR and created a Business Plan.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT 15%
Work package 1
- Initial work package designed to manage all activities, from the business plan creation to resource allocation, technical management and general reporting to the European Commission.
DEVELOPMENT OF A NEW AXIAL TURBINE (15KW & 45KW) 30%
Work package 2
- Optimized mechanical design of the low head axial flow turbine from SENDEKIA based in the specifications achieved from several FEM and CFD simulations and using the current design of the turbine.
- The result will be a complete design of all the mechanical components which compose the optimized turbine.
DEVELOPMENT OF POWER STAGE SYSTEM 45%
Work package 3
- Design of a variable speed power electronic system, taking as starting point the braking regenerative small hydro technology from TECNOTURBINES.
- The result will be a complete design of the power electronic system able to work in different modes, depending of the variable hydraulic conditions and maximizing efficiency in real time.
DEVELOPMENT OF AN ONLINE MICRO-TURBINE MONITORING PLATFORM 60%
Work package 4
- Development of a software platform comprising mobile and web applications which enables an on-line monitoring system for the micro-turbine installations, allowing for easily monitoring and management of the turbines.
SYSTEM INTEGRATION & OPTIMIZATION 75%
Work package 5
- Implementation of the optimized turbines (15 and 45kW) into a real environment.
- Test of the fully operational prototype for an experimentation period, measuring strength, robustness and behavior of the new system.
- The complete system will be used as a demonstrative platform to show the product to potential customers.
- The electricity production capacity of the two pilot plants developed and prototyped in this project will be 15kW and 45kW.
COMMERCIALIZATION ACTIVITIES 90%
Work package 6
- In parallel with all the work packages described above, a Business Innovation Plan incorporating a detailed commercialization strategy (dissemination and exploitation) and a financing plan in view of market launch, will be constantly revised within work package 6.
DISSEMINATION & COMMUNICATION OF RESULTS 100%
Work package 7
- Promotion of the project and its findings to attract business and potential partners and to create market demand.
- Coordination and Project Management (WP1), diffusion (WP7) and commercialization activities (WP6) are foreseen over the entire duration of the project.
* CLICK THE BUTTON AND SCROLL TO RIGHT TO VIEW THE COMPLETE GANTT DIAGRAM